Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Comparison & Length Check
















I think these two photos speak volumes about what getting off the creamy crack, taking care of yourself and your hair can accomplish in 6 months.  The first photo was taken 4/18/2009 and the second today, 10/28/2009.  It doesn't even look like the same head of hair, does it?  And on 6/20/2009 I got the relaxed ends you still see in the 4/18/2009 photo cut off at Devachan in NYC.  It was pretty short and I still got amazing growth and thickness just since June!!  I attribute healthy eating, my supplements and incorporating henna and other herb/rinses to my treatments.  I also quit shampoo!! I only wash with conditioner and do a very seldom melted, watered down, all natural/vegan shampoo bar wash.  I deep condish at least once a week but now in the winter I've stepped it up to twice a week and it has helped keep the dryness at bay.  I'll be posting the comparison and length checks quarterly and am excited to see what 2010 will bring!

No comments: