Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Hotness!! Kate Spade Purple Multi-Colored Faux Fur Clutch

This is one of the reasons I love those little thrift shops that dot the streets of non-descript towns in NJ.  I was at an appointment in one of these little towns and next door to where I went was a rough and tumble looking everything in it thrift shop.  I always will pop in and take a quick dash through in case there might be a VanGogh or a real diamond heirloom mistaken for a fake lurking about somewhere.  Not so lucky that day, but I did find this really cute authentic Kate Spade soft fur clutch.  It clearly had never been used, so perhaps someone received as a gift and didn't like it or had buyers remorse. I snapped it up and although it's not a typical "day" bag, it definitely will go nice with dinner out or weekend outing.

No comments: