Saturday, October 24, 2009

Winter Proofing My Hair, Skin, Sinuses and Eyes!

Air-O-Swiss Humidifer
My apartment is hella hot and I have no control over my heat (it's free though..lol) so I usually will have windows open somewhere in here at any given time. I don't like heat when I'm trying to sleep, it's very disruptive. I've been using my warm mist cheapo Vicks humidifier on the table next to my bed, but it adds to the heat issue. I finally broke down and did a search on google to read reviews and find a large cool mist humidifier to quench my parched self.

I finally decided on Air-O-Swiss 7145 Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifiers- Deluxe Package. The deluxe package includes 2 silver ionic sticks and 3 demineralization cartridges. The keep to proper usage of these things is to keep them CLEAN and replace the necessary parts as needed. Base on the reviews, I hope to alleviate the desert dryness and add lots of great moisure back in the air.

No comments: