Friday, November 20, 2009

Product Review: Renpure Organics "my pretty hair is parched" moisturizing conditioner


I spied a this brand while in a Rite Aid and picked one up, even though the last thing I needed was another conditioner!  LOL!  I usually will do the "sniff test" before buying and this one smells lovely with citrisy goodness. I normally use it as the last co-wash after a henna treatment as it is thick and clings to my strands and the silk protein adds moisture and reinforces strength without overload.  I have since then gone through two bottles of the stuff and definitely will say it has found a home in rotation as a co-wash.  I've not been able to find it anywhere except this particular Rite Aid, though.  I also got a $3.00 mail-in cash back coupon on both bottles which cost $6.99 each.

Renpure is a great product for those looking to avoid harsh chemicals. 100% certified organic extracts. Ingredients consist of : silk protein ,pomegranate and olive leaf extract. No sulfates,parabens,colors or dyes. Not tested on animals. Made in the USA. UPDATE 6/11/2017: Unfortunately it's not longer available. :-(

No comments: