Sunday, November 22, 2009

Product Review: Tresemme' Flawless Curls Conditioner


Yesterday I noticed I was getting to the bottom of the bottle with my regular leave-in/co-wash,the Tresemme' Moisturing version, so I made a mental note to pick up a bottle while out.  Just as I was reaching for my usually bottle, I saw the flawless curl version out of the corner of my eye and went...hmmmm...LOL!  I decided to give this version a try and I must say I do like it.  While it provides the same moisture and extreme slip the other version does, it also appears to define ringlets better and dries with even less frizz than my orginal version, so it will definitely be put on the shelf.  It also appears to have some "extra added ingredient" that adds a bit of extra "holding power."  the first time I used it, dried a tiny bit hard...I think I put too much.  Today I used a bit less and even though I still got the holding power effect, it as less hard.  The botte claims it smooths and detangles your hair so you’ll be able to get perfect curls every day. Leaves your curls feeling moisturized and soft without sacrificing bounce.

No comments: