Monday, November 16, 2009

Today's Hair - Results Of Yesterday's Henna!!



Results of yesterday's Henna pack.  I made it a bit more liquid than usual because I read somewhere that it will apply easier to the roots....true..but the dripping in my face was driving me insane the entire time...even after I put the plastic cap on after steaming..I had to keep a paper towel handy to wipe the random drips running from my ear area.  Next time I will make a bit thicker (like I have in the past) to get rid of this issue.  

Well, it's all about experimentation...especially where Henna is concerned.  The perfect alchemy varies from person to person....but Henna is definitely an excellent addition to anyone who is interested in strong hair and chemical free color. 

 I co-washed this morning as I did still feel some residue, and it is soft, defined and smooth today.  I will probably steam with 30 mins of deep condish with Neutrogena Triple Moisture Mask, plastic cap it and sleep in it tonight or tomorrow, depending how I feel later on. 

2 comments:

ChocolateOrchid said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! You got me itching to use my steamer-again. I'm trying not to manipulate my hair much but I can't help but to wanna play.

Hmmm.. I could get a good steam in tonight while watching "Heroes".

Tina Beanie said...

bwhahahaha! Get your steamer on, girl! Me and Sally got plans..:-)LOL!