Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Product Reviews: 2010 Product Haul: Anita Grant

I've been eyeing up Anita Grant's website for some months now and was impressed not only with the layout and extensive product information of the site, but her natural products!  I've particularly wanted to try the Rassoul Clay mask that has gotten such raves.  Things that held me back from ordering were A: They are in London and B: As someone who just started my natural hair journey, there were many products still left to try out right here in the US. 

I came across a review the other day mentioning her products and decided, hey, going in 2010...now is the time to try out some of these yummy products!  They also have available samples and sample boxes to satisfy your product junkie hunger pangs without breaking the bank!  I especially love the herbal section with its in-depth descriptions and recipes!  I can't wait to get my package and I have a feeling I will be shopping there again in 2010.

On the way to me as I type are:
Banana Rhassoul Deep Condish - Decadent & Delicious Spa Hair Mud for Naturally Curly Hair - Mineral rich cubes strengthens & fortifies your lovely tresses & detoxifies your scalp leaving hair light, soft and fluffy. Contains Iron, Calcium, Potassium, Silica, 1000iu of Vitamin E, Unrefined Black Cocoa Butter & natural Soya based Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) which helps to guard scalp & hair from free radical damage. 
Babassu Shampoo Bar cleanses your tresses and clarifies your scalp without stripping the natural oil from your hair.  When it comes time for you to rinse the lather from your hair, your curly coily tresses will just gleam with delight. To ensure that you rid your hair and scalp of product residue, build up, silicones & other deposits, simply add a teaspoon of Bicarbonate of Soda to your bubble-action lather when you Babassu shampoo.


 Organic Dark Chocolate & Banana Smoothie Face Mask
A natural antiseptic & anti-oxidant that increases circulation and softens dry skin.  Chocolate, Cacao, Cocoa (aka: Fruit of Gods or Theobroma [name of the tree], cabosse [name of the actual fruit]) is one of the most nourishing food known to man. It contains calcium, potassium, sodium, magnesium, iron, zinc, copper, vitamins A1, B1, B2, C, D, E, phosphorous & chromium.
 
 
Organic Blue Malva Herb - Organic Malva adds sheen and body to your curls.   


 Burdock Root - Burdock root is purported to stimulate hair growth, when used weekly, as a final rinse.

Horsetail Herb  - Horsetail herb is purported to help eliminate dandruff, clear the scalp of build-up, adds strength to your tresses & naturally repair split ends.
Marshmallow Root - Marshmallow is a medicated, conditioning, mucilaginous herb that provides an abundance of 'slip' which helps to nourish and detangle thick naturally curly, wavy & Afro type hair.

Organic Papaya Oil - Loads of Omega 6 & 9 essential fatty acids, Vitamins A & C. Papaya contains natural fruit enzymes called papin.  Papin softens and gently dissolves the 'cement' that holds dead skin cells on the surface.  perfect for herbal infusions because they are cold pressed from either the kernel or the seed of the fruit - therefore retaining their vitamins & minerals.




Natural Coconut Rosewood Dry Oil Spray - Coconut Rosewood Dry Oil Spray is extremely light to the touch and absorbs effortlessly into your skin and hair without leaving an oily residue, you'll be left smelling utterly delicious.  Infuses organic Rose Buds from Persia with organic Rosewood essential oil in a Coconut Oil base to condition your entire body - leaving you feeling silky smooth and soft with a delicate fragrance. Coconut Rosewood Dry Oil Spray may be used to add sheen to dry or slightly damp hair.

3 comments:

ChocolateOrchid said...

I can't wait to read your review on her products. Though I must admit that I'm a bit jealous. ;)
Been itchin' to try her products myself.
Lol.

Tina Beanie said...

Hey CO! Happy Holidays! I will definitely let you know how I make out with these products. This is my first fully natural winter and it's not being kind to me. LOL! My hair just does not want to retain moisture..even Sally is shaking her head...LOL!

Amina said...

great haul! I looove Anita Grant