Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Hotness!! ALDO Mickolick - Women Peep-toe Pumps


I bought these black booties from Aldo with the intention of sporting them with everything from skinny jeans to my leather mini with my stripy tights.  They are surprisingly comfortable for 4 inch heels!  I wore them on Thanksgiving and got many compliments and inquiries. :-).  It was thought they were far more pricey than they were, so I consider them a great bargain and a great addition to my Winter wardrobe!  For those of you who want a dash of color, they come in Fuschia, Electric Blue suede and in the black in suede, as well.

2 comments:

ChocolateOrchid said...

Very cute. I also have a pair of open toe boots that I'm lovin' except on really cold nights. But they're so flyy.
Lol.

drjmatthews said...

Wow!!!!!!! Those are hot!!! Love 'em!!!

You Might Also Like....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...