Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Hotness!! ALDO Mickolick - Women Peep-toe Pumps


I bought these black booties from Aldo with the intention of sporting them with everything from skinny jeans to my leather mini with my stripy tights.  They are surprisingly comfortable for 4 inch heels!  I wore them on Thanksgiving and got many compliments and inquiries. :-).  It was thought they were far more pricey than they were, so I consider them a great bargain and a great addition to my Winter wardrobe!  For those of you who want a dash of color, they come in Fuschia, Electric Blue suede and in the black in suede, as well.

2 comments:

ChocolateOrchid said...

Very cute. I also have a pair of open toe boots that I'm lovin' except on really cold nights. But they're so flyy.
Lol.

Unknown said...

Wow!!!!!!! Those are hot!!! Love 'em!!!