Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Hotness!! What A Bargain!! Leopard Coats


Leopard print never goes out of style and can add a dose of chic uniqueness to any look when done correctly.  A key point is to keep your leopard to a minimum. You don't want to look like a Times Square hooker from the 80s. LOL!  The pricing on this look can also range from the reasonable to the rediculous.
I added two outerwear pieces in leopard to my wardrobe recently.  One for now and one for when the weather gets warmer. 

I found this cute, extremely soft and very well made and faux fur bolero at Forever21 on sale after Christmas for $20.00.  It fits really well and will look great with skinny jeans and a t-shirt or dressed up with my black leather skirt and a black sweater.



I also found this reasonably-priced leopard trench at Nordstroms, which will look awesome once the weather turns warmer over my red dress or all black.  It comes in petite sizes!




Don't forget your red lips to really set off this look!
My favorite?


Nars lip pencil in Dragon Girl for a long lasting wear topped by Yves Saint Laurent's Golden Gloss - 17 Golden Cherry.

No comments: