Sunday, February 14, 2010

Product Review: Tigi Moisture Maniac Conditioner

I decided to pick this conditioner up after reading the ingredients on-line and noting it had one of my hair's favorites, Behentrimonium Methosulfate. It definitely delivered in all departments. It literally MELTS any tangles and knots from your hair on contact and give a huge dose of moisture to your tresses. Massive conditioning power. I didn't need to use a large amount, either, which is good because the bottle is on the small side.    Brilliant pina colada fragrance. I swear it's THE best smelling condish I've had on my hair in a long time!  I used it as a leave in and topped with a dollop of my JessiCurl Weekly Deep Conditioner and the result is soft, shiny, delicious smelling, defined, smooth curls! It is kinda pricey for the amount you get, though. I bought the 8.5 oz bottle from my local Stop and Shop for about $14.00.  I found it here on Amazon in an 25.36 oz size for $16.36 and it has free super saver shipping!! I bought 3 bottles to stock up as I know this is going into heavy rotation in my hair conditioner arsenal.

Ingredients:  Aqua (Water), Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Acetamide MEA, Cetrimonium Bromide, Stearyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), DMDM Hydantoin, PPG 2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Pentaerythrityl Tetracaprylate/Tetracaprate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Silk Amino Acids, Orange 4 (CI 15510)

3 comments:

Dwana said...

Hey Miss, thanks for your review. I appreciate it!

Tina Beanie said...

Thank you for reading! :-)

MissBrandiss said...

Thanks for the review of this conditioner. I found some last night, it was the big bottle for $11.99. I think I might go back today and get it!