Monday, April 5, 2010

Where U Been?!?~

Yeah..it's been a little bit since I posted...working on a machinima production (animated vignette) for the World Expo in Shanghai, China, so been a bit busy with filming that in Second Life.

 I've posted the trailer I made below for you all to check out. :-).  If anyone is interested in taking a look at Second Life - email me or leave a comment and I'll give you a tour. :-)  We are planning to have an event in-world and I would love to see all of you there to support!



Now...for the hairs...all I can say it THANK GOD IT"S SPRINGGGGG!  I can definitely tell a huge difference in my hair moisture in the past two weeks.  I was joking with my cousin Rob over at Luvbenet's Coily World that our hair moisture returning is going the be the way we mark the coming of Spring every year from now on!  LOL!  As far as a hair cut..I kept putting it off and putting it off until I finally just pulled it back in a pony tail in the shower with conditioner in it and cut off a half inch in the back.  It needed it..I also ended up trimming a bit off each curl on the sides to make sure I got some of the ends off on the sides. 

I've been washing and going every day this week except today.  I'm going to do a deep condish with a mixture of deep conditioners I have little bits left of and sleep in tonight.  It's suppose to be in the low 80s for the next couple of days and then get cooler again after that. 
Update hair photos! First one is before trim second one is after trim. I can't tell you how glad I am summer is here!

No comments: