Sunday, October 10, 2010

Product Review: Say Yes To Yes To Carrots!


I have a new favorite leave-in with Yes To Carrots. I had been eyeing this one for a little while and have read extremely positive reviews on it, so I made a mental note to pick on up to go on rotation as I cleaned up/finished my existing bottles.
First off I love the smell. It is floral yet slightly nutty if that makes any sense. lol! I do find it to be "uplifting" in an aromatherapy sense I guess you could say.
It dries with no residue and a great shine and softness. I have been just using this as my leave in and not topping with JessiCurl as I have done in the past. After it is completely dry I might scrunch through a teaspoon of organic coconut oil for additional shine, but that's it. I've gotten up to day 3 hair with this method which is great. Since my hair is getting longer by the day, I am looking at ways to stretch my days out as much as possible.




I'm going to do a roller set the second week of November and try to go with that a week and see how that works out with helping to combat the "winter dryness" I am not looking forward to dealing with. Grrrr!
Ingredients In Yes To Carrots Condtioner (99.8% Natural and Paraben Free)
Water (Aqua), Dead Sea Water (Maris Aqua), Silt (Maris Limus), Magnesium Chloride, Chamomila Recutita (Chamomile) Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Calendula Officinalis Oil, Daucus Carota (Carrot) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota (Carrot) Juice, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Juice, Ipomoera Batatas (Sweet Potato) Extract, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Honey (Mel) Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Germ) Oil, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Cetrimonium Chloride, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Peel Extract.

No comments: