Thursday, December 23, 2010

Product Review: Phytomist Instant Hydrating Conditioner

I got a sample of this as part of a Phyto Sephora VIP gift box featuring this product,  and I must say I am very happy with it's moisturizing properties and i have been spritzing on my length with concentration on the ends when I braid out at night.  I have been sealing with a mixture of Cameilla oil and Castor oil and so far so good. I've gotten up to four good days of braid outs with this method which is great! You can read more reviews on this product here.

What it is:
A weightless leave-in conditioner that instantly detangles, boosts radiance, and protects color.

What it does:
With mist of this spray-on conditioner, color-treated hair's moisture levels and brilliance are restored. Sunflower extract prevents color from fading by protecting hair against oxidation. Lotus flower hydrates and softens while red algae protects hair from environmental stresses.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This formula works as a daily treatment and suits all hair types and textures.

1 comment:

ChocolateOrchid said...

This sounds really good. Love the ingredients.
You mentioned that its a good moisturizing properties. What about detangling?.....