Monday, November 18, 2013

Happy Birthday Beauty Insider from Sephora and Benefit Cosmetics

Sephora is like a candy store to me. I love going there and enjoy buying my favorite beauty products, sampling the ones I would like to try and procuring generous take home samples. I especially love as a VIB  or Beauty Insider with Sephora, I rack up points with every purchase that I can use to purchase deluxe gift sets of my choosing.
Every year I get a great birthday gift from them. They even ring a bell in the store and Happy Birthday is called out by all the staff When you pick up your gift. Lovely practice that makes one feel special on their special day! If you are not already a VIB Beauty Insider, you can sign up here!



This year's birthday gift! Benefit They're Real Mascara & Watt's up! Highlighter!!
I also selected as a FREE gift with some of my racked up VIB points this Dior set!! :-)))))
The gift set features a deluxe sample of the fresh floral scent, plus a sheer dark pink lipstick and signature charm necklace.
-Dior Addict Eau Sensuelle Eau de Toilette (0.17 oz)
-Dior Addict Lipstick in Dior Kiss 578 
-Dior Addict Necklace


This year I even received a link to video birthday card. Nice touch!
 Thank you, Sephora!!! XOXO

No comments: