Saturday, November 2, 2013

Watch Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead Free!


Check it out! You can watch for free at Hulu.com and www.fatsickandnearlydead.com

At 100 pounds overweight, loaded up on steroids and suffering from a debilitating autoimmune disease, Joe Cross is at the end of his rope and the end of his hope. In the mirror he saw a 310lb man whose gut was bigger than a beach ball and a path laid out before him that wouldn't end well— with one foot already in the grave, the other wasn't far behind. FAT, SICK & NEARLY DEAD is an inspiring film that chronicles Joe's personal mission to regain his health.





I'm currently using the Tribest Personal Blender to make my green smoothies.  I purchased a couple of years ago and it is a really good starter smoothie blender.






But I really would love to add the Vert VRT350 Masticating Juicer to my kitchen. The Vert VRT350 Low Speed Juicing System processes at 80 RPM, preventing oxidation and allowing juice to be stored for up to 72 hours without degradation. It gives you the highest degree of extraction and the healthiest possible juice. My gym has one similar to this in the cafe and I always treat myself to a Green Citrus juice with a big hunk of fresh ginger in it! Delicious!

 Definitely going to make this purchase in the next few months.

No comments: