Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The Olivia Pope Collection At The Limited


I know my fellow Scandalites are waiting breathlessly for the return of Scandal! Just in time for Fall wardrobe refreshing, comes the release of Kerry Washington's collaboration with The Limited for the Olivia Pope collection

 The pieces reflect Olivia Pope's classic style with it's fabric and color selections. I truly love that while Olivia's wardrobe is stocked with pricier, designer items, this moderately priced collection took cues from some of those pieces. The collection even offers petites!















I love their take on the famous white Burberry caped trench from last season and plan to add it to my wardrobe. Now all I need are some elbow length leather gloves to let my inner gladiator shine!
Signature Style - Elbow length leather gloves


No comments: