Monday, June 17, 2013

My Current Leave In and Detangler



Yeah, yeah, yeah...I know it's been quite some time and I've neglected my poor blog to death, but I am going to make a concerted effort to start posting again.  Let's start with what I am currently using as my de-tangler/leave-in.

 The TRESemmé Naturals Nourishing Moisture Conditioner, with natural aloe vera extract and avocado oil, moisturizes hair to help protect from damage and breakage. This natural conditioner has no dyes, is hypoallergenic, silicone-free and safe for color treated hair.
I've used several different types of TRESemme conditioners all through my hair journey and some of them have served me well and some have not. This one I particularly like, though.
It leaves a nice slip to the hair that is great for quick de-tangling in the shower and a small amount used as a leave in dries on my hair pretty quickly, doesn't weigh it down and gives me a decent amount of definition.

I also add a bit of Beautiful Textures Leave-In Conditioner over top of the TRESemme and to the ends. It has a little bit of oils in it that help with sealing the moisture in.  I also use this as a daily re-moisturizer after I thoroughly spritz my hair with bottled Evian water.

I usually will put my hair in a bun with a...wait for it...scrunchie!! " I know, right? Anyway, it's convenient and it works. :-)  

My next post I'll get into more detail about my other currently used products and how a synopsis on where I am at 5 years post natural. Ciao for now!

No comments: