Sunday, December 1, 2013

Product Reviews & Recommendation: Where'd You Get Those Peepers!!

SmartFX SmartLash Eyelash Enhancer 80% off at DermStore $24.95
They say the eyes are the mirror to the soul and our lashes are the frame. Here is my regimen plus tips to keep your lashes healthy and long lush.


First up, SmartLash Eyelash Enhancer. I've been using lashline serum consistently for about a year now. My eyelash length has doubled. The photo in their ad is not an exaggeration (at least not for me).
I already have pretty good lashes, but this really did the job.  With mascara, my lashes look as good or better than extensions. I apply to both upper and lower lashes like a liquid eyeliner. This is a liquid, so I take care to keep it from getting into my eyes as it will burn a bit. I have a fan in the bathroom to fan my eyes to dry them quickly.






Ardell Brow and Lash Growth Accelerator $2.99
I enhance this with Ardell's Brow and Lash Accelerator Treatment Gel. Fortified with ingredients like castor oil and wheat protein to strengthen the lashes, it is the perfect boost to increase results of the serum. It has a gel like consistency.
I apply with the mascara brush it comes with to both bottom and top lashes as well as swipe the eyebrows.

I apply both in the evening a few hours before bed to give them time to penetrate into the areas before I hit the pillow to sleep.

CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara, Very Black 800 $7.79

Now to show off all your hard work. :-)  I've tried so many mascaras, both high end and low end and the one I keep coming back to is CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara. It lengthens and adds volume, applies without clumping and is easy on the eyes and easy to remove. A winning combo for a contact lens wearer and allergy sufferer like myself.


You can also try this natural lash lengthening recipe in one of your old, clean mascara wands.  You can also purchase empty new ones here.





What is your preferred method of lash enhancement?

No comments: