Saturday, October 19, 2013

Pieces On My Fall Wish List #2

B2 Buckle Cuff - $9.95
Round 2 on my list of items I am adding or contemplating adding to my fall/winter closet.  
Hermes pricey version
This luxe looking snap cuff starts with a leatherette wrist and is finished off with bold studded buckle face.The ultimate accessory for literally any outfit. While the Hermes version will set you back a pretty penny, you can avoid all of that by picking up this excellent version at Bebe's outlet shop, 2BIt comes in a variety of colors (shown in the color sample dots vertical to the bracelet photo). At the price of $9.95 each, you can get a several different colors if you really like this style. I've purchased a couple of B2 bracelets and found them to be of great quality and well priced. 
They also tend to run small. That is a plus for me, but maybe not for someone with larger wrist.

Ivanka Trump's Carla Flat - $99.95
Second up are a great pair of leopard print flats. This year and pretty much every year, they are a must for any closet in my opinion. Not only comfortable, but having the power to elevate jeans and a fitted tee to a fashion statement. Ivanka Trump's Carla flats give an updated look with a gold toe and have the advantage of being available in sizes 4 thru 11.
Adam Tucker Me Too Slip-ons $89.95
 Reviews state they run a bit narrow, which is a plus for me because I have a narrow, small foot. Being able to get these in a 4.5 guarantees I will have to put some extra sole protectors to minimize all the wear they are going to get!
If a gold toe is not your thing and you are in need of a less narrow fit, I suggest the Adam Tucker Me Too slip-ons. They also are available in sizes 4 thru 11.

Givenchy Crystal Station Collar Necklace - $75.00
What is life without some sparkle? I know I always feel better when I'm wearing something that glitters. I spied this very sparkly necklace on the neck of one of the Housewives of Orange County.
Amidst one of their many over the top gatherings to eat, drink and make war, I noticed Alexis wearing both the long and short versions of this beauty to the left. I really expected to find out it was a real piece, but a little research put me on Nordstrom's website viewing Givenchy's Crystal Station Collar Necklace. Truly a stunner of a modern line of bezel-set crystals. This necklace is the perfect combination of simplicity and glitz that can be worn with a day or evening ensemble. It's available in either a rhodium/crystal combo or a brown/gold/silk combo and long and short versions.


Faux Leather Front Tee by Vince Camuto - $79.00
Leather or leather like pieces for fall/winter are making quite a statement showing up in colors like never before. Shades of maroon, blue, yellow and even hot pink have been making the scene on fashionistas everywhere. I have a few leather and/or leather like pieces and frankly have been hesitant to add anymore. But this basic 
Faux Leather Front Tee by Vince Camuto (available in regular & petite sizes), filled my head with visions of the outfits I could create with it. Big pluses are the faux leather panel on the front gives way to breathable Rayon/spandex/polyurethane cap sleeves and back for a better fit and ease of movement. and that I can get it in a petite sizing. Sold!

No comments: