Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Product Review: Black Opal's Even True Brightening Under-eye Concealer

Black Opal Even True Brightening Under-eye Concealer $8.95
Say no to dullness with Black Opal's Even True Brightening Under-eye Concealer.  This flaw-fighting concealer helps to brighten, even, and conceal dark circles, shadows, imperfections.

 Lightweight and oil free, its smooth, velvety formula provides a flawless medium to full coverage. 


The rollerball applicator claims to aid in depuffing and refreshening the eye area. I found it cumbersome due to the too much or too little dispense issue from it and ended up removing it.   I apply with a cotton swab dotting it in the areas I want to apply and blend with my concealer brush. I find this form of application works best for me.



Color Swatch
I love this concealer it doesn't settle into the lines, provides great coverage. If layered there's no artificial look or caking.  

I also like the way the concealer feels.

It is very light and smooth. It does have strong yellow undertones, though. But it can be blended easily and covered by your foundation or CC cream.

Comes in 6 very workable shades to choose from. I am very pleased with the quality and performance of this product and highly recommend.

Hypoallergenic. Paraben-free. Fragrance-free. Dermatologist-approved.

No comments: